Sunday, September 19, 2010

Growing roots

I gotta find something to do on weekends. Sitting around the house is killing me. Even just a coupla hours away would make me feel less pathetic. The trouble is I'm trying to not spend too much money, since I'll be on vacation after working this week and would like some spending money.

So how did I while away the hours here at the house? Well I played some Halo Reach, which is good. I think my total love affair with the Halo series has waned, but it's still good. Especially enjoyed playing Infection online. It's kind of a zombie game type. I won't get into specifics, but it's cool.

I then ground out the final few episodes of Avatar: The Last Airbender and I have to say, that's a good series. I thought it'd be too kiddy or too anime, but it's enjoyable. It's got more depth and character development than half the adult shows on today. So check it out if you're interested.
After finishing up that, I listened to some Warhammer podcasts while playing Plants vs. Zombies on XBLA. I'm a total junkie for this game. I've bought it twice, played it for over 100 hours on my PC and probably over 20 on the Xbox.

So yeah, that's my day. Tomorrow I'll watch tons of football, but I think I'm gonna head outside at some point. We'll see.

No comments: