Sunday, June 08, 2008

the joys of being a "great guy"

Haven't posted in a while. Haven't really felt communicative, as the last couple of weeks have been difficult to put it mildly. The last week especially has been awful. It's as if the dark raincloud that normally follows me around has metamorphasized into an asshole that sprays shit. But why go on about it? It's not as if anything I say or do will change anything for the better.

So I've just been dealing with it in the normal ways. Trying to distract my mind from constantly thinking on the continuous dissatisfaction and rejection that define my life and filling the gaping holes of my existence with fatty foods. Yay positive feedback loop of negativism.

But at least I have the next three days off. That's something I suppose.

No comments: