Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I'm the champ!

"N****s want me dead,
but they scared to step to me.
Rip your guts out,
like a hysterectomy."
- Ghostface Killah

Thought I'd start things off with some poetry. It's rather new school, I suppose. Striking.

I spent a large portion of the night sitting in front of my computer and listening to music. I've been too wrapped up with podcasts of late and have neglected the joys of music. I put together a nice mix for the beach drive and whatnot. Only four workdays until vacation.

I also switched up some music on my iPod to tune into the laid back party vibe of the beach, as opposed to my usual need for depressive or angry music.

I still need to get started packing... May do that tomorrow. We'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just bring stuff.







ajw