Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Dr. Rosenpenis

I have kept busy this weekend, watching both the Steelers and The Evil Penguin lose, hating my life, watching tv and movies. Great stuff.

I watched the usual battery of shows on Monday with Trip, How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory and Heroes. All good. Heroes is so good. We also watched Kenny vs. Spenny. I love that it's now on Comedy Central. The meat eating episode is hysterically funny, but you probably need a strong stomach to make it all the way through.

Tonight Trip and I grabbed some mexican food and played Rock Band. Man it's fun. I don't want to get into it because logistically it's bad for me. A music game doesn't fit into my late night, trying to not wake everyone up plans as well as the $160 price and the storing of everything. Still, it's cool to play. Also playing that prevents me from humiliating Trip in Virtua Fighter 5.

After coming home I watched Monsters Inc. which I had never seen. It's ok. I was a little disappointed considering it was a Pixar movie. Not to say it was bad , just not as good as I wanted it to be. I'm giving it a Meh. mostly because I wanted more.

After that I watched Black Sheep, which is a movie about vicious genetic-engineered predatory sheep that can create were-sheep if they bite a person (+1 chainmail). Gotta love that absurd horror vibe. It was enjoyable just because of the silly premise and the humor. When the hero hits a were-sheep with mint jelly I had to laugh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know you, but you watch a lot of programs. You should invest in getting a life. Not to sound harsh.

Visit Amsterdam.