I did leave the nest tonight to go out to dinner with Jill. We decided to stay in Martinsville and see what fun we could find. Short answer, not a lot. Don't get me wrong, we had an ok time, but Martinsville is pretty lame on Friday night. We got some Japanese food, hibachi for her, sushi for me then hit Walmart, then hit a bar and got a drink and decided to call it a night. Not setting the world on fire, but our options were severely limited.
So what movies have I watched? I'll list em up.
- Kung Fu Panda: Hits a lot of nerd points with me and I really dig it. Have watched it twice already.
- Get Smart: Steve Carell is very funny, Anne Hathaway is painfully hot.
- Eastern Promises: Slow moving, but interesting. I dig the Russian mafia flavor. Viggo Mortensen is very good.
- Definitely, Maybe: Chick flick, but not bad. Ryan Reynolds amuses me and Isla Fisher, Rachel Wiesz and Elizabeth Banks are not hard on the eyes.
- Baby Mama: Good clean fun. Always got time for Amy Poehler and Tina Fey.
- Bender's Game: My favorite of the new Futurama movies. It skews very nerdy and that amuses me. I acknowledge this makes me a King nerd.