Monday, January 05, 2009

Coma inducing blog post

It's been a motherfucker of a week. Got called in on Tuesday, had to air a bunch of football games. Friday I had a hint of a cold when I left for work and it turned full blown by the time I arrived at work. Lots of sneezing, mucus and general ill will towards everyone around me.

But enough bitching. I'm feeling better now. Watched football today, then smacked Trip around in Tiger Woods 09. Good times. Then we watched the final episode of Generation Kill, which ends with a lot of unanswered questions... not surprisingly. I mean, the Iraq War show can't possibly have a definitive ending where everything is settled right?

So yeah, exciting times. I could not be more dull could I? Yesh. You'd think that if I had nothing to say I wouldn't write, but no, banality isn't gonna stop this guy. I may work on some end of year lists for my next post. I've been thinking of them, but haven't really had the energy to focus on doing it properly.

No comments: