Thursday, July 16, 2009

Rear Naked Choke

I know it's been a coupla weeks but I've been working nonstop and feeling pretty forlorn on top of it. So the updating suffered as such. I'm only dropping this tidbit so you guys don't think I've given it up entirely. So here are a few quick notes:

  • Dinosaur Jr. is still dominating my listening. Ocean In The Way is my favorite song so far this year.
  • I'm reading Musicophilia by Oliver Sachs and it's interesting. It's a neurologist reporting what he's found about how music influences the brain. Same guy who wrote Awakenings.
  • I'm jealous of Trip's iPhone. I'm so offput I was forced to pummel him senseless in UFC Unleashed last night.
  • Tokyo Gore Police is a strange and wonderful film I would recommend to anyone not concerned with plot and in search of something bizarre that they haven't seen before.
  • Fantasy football season is almost upon us and the mechanisms of the Techmo Lucky Breaks League are grinding into gear. It's a glorious time.
That's it. I'm going to bed. I may update again once I survive through to Monday when my vacation begins. Going to slack off, see some friends and possibly drinks some beers. Looking forward to it.

No comments: