Monday, February 12, 2007

Is it really that late?

So it's like 6 a.m. and it seems like the night flew by. Of course, I wasn't at work so that had to be the case. I am feeling kinda beat. I got up a little early today and Trip and I hit Danville. We met up with Kevin and Langdon briefly and did some low grade shopping.

Trip and I then had dinner at ye olde Red Lobster, where the calamari and broccoli appetizer proved to me much more filling than I ever imagined. That'll happen when you batter it all and deep fry it. After dinner we went to see Smokin' Aces and it turned out to be pretty good. It was sorta reminiscent Snatch or Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. Not quite as good, but not bad. Jason Bateman was hilarious. foot massage worthy.

Hmm, what else has been occupying my time of late? Still on the Warcraft, although I'm not as much of a slave to it as I used to be. I finished reading World War Z, which was fantastic (Filet Mignon). Good zombie fiction. Gotta love those flesh-eating bastards.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Smokin Aces rocked. If you liked that, you'll love The Departed. Nothing like a movie about a bad cop or in this case a bad Trooper.

AJW