Friday, February 16, 2007

Two dollars and a hand job

It's been a long fucking week and I still have two longass days to go. I haven't felt well for the last coupla days for a variety of reasons and nothing seems to be going my way. I'm hoping things get a little better before the week is done, cause I don't know how much more crap I can deal with.

It's been really cold of late and while I normally appreciate that sort of thing, I'm tired of commuting in it. Especially when it's also windy.

That's all I have to say for the moment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the most miserable blog I think I have read yet. You might as well suggest someone drive an ice pick through your retina. Good grief.

eric said...

Duly noted. Have you met my good friend Mr. Go Fuck Yourself?

Anonymous said...

Anonymous? 'Nuff said. What kind of a human being scours the internet in search of shit to complain about? People can speak their minds on their own blogs, The End.