Tuesday, December 04, 2007

More upbeat? I dunno, maybe

I'm gonna try to not get all whiny on you, so I'll stick to the goofy bullshit that fills my time. Trip and I've been playing loads of Virtua Fighter 5, which is mighty. Recently he discovered a character that a retarded gorilla could play effectively and has become a bit of a challenge. Still I maintain dominance, as the gods intended. I do have to note that he won bragging rights last week on a fluke win.

I'm sick of hearing about how great the Patriots are. They pulled a win out of their asses against the Ravens and I hope the Steelers can end the streak this week. (Although I'd rather they end it in January.) Also the '72 Dolphins can suck my balls. If they weren't such pricks about the undefeated season I wouldn't care, but they are obnoxious. Put the champagne away and take your own cocks out of each other's mouths.

In other news, the Heroes finale was ok, but not as great as I had hoped. Too much left unanswered and it seemed kinda of forced. Which isn't a surprise with the writers strike in effect. I tell you television is gonna get really bad, really quick if that doesn't end. I offer you the Battle of the Choirs to prove that. Can you smell the execs sweating?

I am reading The Hunt for Red October, since I watched the movie on AMC the other night and thought to myself, the book is usually better than the movie. It's hard to say at this point, but the movie may be better. Hard to deny Alec Baldwin and Sean Connery. Still it's a good read halfway through. May look into some more of Tom Clancy's stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More upbeat? NO. More beatup? YES. See ya next year? Maybe. Best of luck. Thanks for wishing me the worst, whistledick.

Leghounds