Thursday, April 03, 2008

We value everyone here, we're all part of a team

I had a shitty day at work, surprise. Had to go in early for a meeting, which was a complete waste of time. No surprise there either. I hate being forced to corporate yammering about how valuable everyone is and how they want input from everyone, when they just want you to shut the fuck up and do what they tell you, even if they tell you to do it wrong and they blame you for that too.

But anyway, I don't have a lot of other stuff going on at the moment. Watched the first episode of Hell's Kitchen yesterday and it was yell-tastic fun. There appear to be some serious shaved apes on that show this season. I thought the neck beard guy was sure to go, but no, it was the stay at home nerd dad. It's a stark contrast to the chefs on Top Chef who are innovating and amazing. Love that show.

Tonight I watched the UFC fights that were live on Spike TV. Good stuff. The first fight lasted for like one punch and the other guy was out. Fun.

I want one of these really bad (gift idea, hint, hint), but dropping $38 seems really stupid. I also want this cake for my BDay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eric, your opinion counts and you do matter to us. I know you have something to bring to the table. Your opinion will not be held against you.