Wednesday, February 11, 2009

He ain't got no punk rock rhythm

I have been completely useless today. I didn't leave the house at all and barely got off the couch. I suppose that shouldn't come as much of a surprise. Trip's been ailing with the stomach flu and I've been forced to entertain myself. Sunday was easy, as I headed up to the Plaster household to exchange Xmas gifts. (My schedule and theirs are not easy to coordinate.) Had a awesome time, good food, good conversation and enjoyed playing with the kids. Argh, I'm mellowing in my old age, playing with children and all.

Monday I was bored out of my skull and ended up driving to Danville alone. It wasn't a bad trip really, listened to kickass music and did some minor shopping. I've been looking around for a 60 gig PS3, just seeing if I can find one, but they are rare and I've come up empty. (The 60 gig is the only one that plays PS2 games.) It's probably for the best, since I probably don't need to drop another $400.

Today I've pretty much been playing NCAA 09 all day. I won the national championship with Penn State. No small feat considering that every computer controlled QB in the game becomes John Elway (I've fought down the urge to say Ben Roethlisberger here, but I don't know if I'll be able to do it again.) on third down. But yeah, I think that has satiated my college football gaming desires for a while.

No comments: