Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Grrr

So my work schedule is officially changed so that I work Thursday through Sunday. Awesome. My transformation into an antisocial hermit is now complete. I am required by law to grow a thick unmanageable beard and give "crazy eyes" to children. The fact that I had to drive into work today (Wednesday) to find out that schedule made is even better. The only upside was that I had dinner with Kevin, so it wasn't a total wash.

Anyway this past weekend I watched a ton of Dexter, season 2 and finished season 3 of Entourage. I'm enjoying both. Dexter is kinda odd just because you have to root for the serial killer. I mean, I do that a lot when you're not supposed to, but that's just cause I like rooting for the bad guy. In this, you can't help but go for the killer. He's charming and you understand why he's killing people and chopping them up. It makes sense.

Well I'm off to enjoy my last bit of free time since I won't be coming up for air until Sunday.

No comments: