Thursday, May 07, 2009

Working with an asset

And so the weekend comes to an end again. Sad. I've had some adventure. Waking up with a blue tongue and blue phlegm. A lovely feeling. Can't thank my neighbors enough. I'm stunned. Trip accused me of blowing Smurfs, but I usually just stick to the Keebler Elves.

Anyway, what's kept me occupied these last coupla days has been Plants vs. Zombies, which is a new Popcap game. I'd recommend it to anyone. There is a free demo and you can actually buy it for $10 through Steam. It's worth $30 at least.

I also powered my way through season 1 of Chuck and over half of Season 2 of Burn Notice. Both are very good. Chuck leans more toward the funny (and nerdy) and I think I may prefer it overall, but Burn Notice is a good watch as well. I mean it's got Bruce Campbell in it, how can it be bad?

I suppose that's it. I thought I had more to say, but I can't for the life of me remember it. Ohh right, now I remember. I was gonna talk about how my memory seems to be going. I was on the phone with Gabe the other day talking about whatever. I started looking around the desk looking for my phone and freaked when I couldn't find it. Of course, it was obviously not on the desk, it was in my hand. I told Gabe and he just laughed at my dumb ass. Who can blame him. Should a 34-year-old be having senior moments like that? Yesh.

No comments: