Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Busting makes me feel good

Been keeping a low profile. Haven't much felt like posting, but thought I might break my silence for another of my dull ass posts. Not a lot going on. I finished The Razor's Edge by W. Somerset Maughm. It's very good, although it does talk a bit too much about the Parisian high society and who does what there. It can get a little thick, but still worthwhile.

I'm now trying to finish Singularity Sky by Charles Stross and, so far, it's my least favorite of his books. It's got some cool ideas, but seems to meander about a lot. Also I don't care for the characters, mostly. I still dig Stross overall, but this is kinda blah.

I also finished the new Ghostbusters game today and it's lots of fun. It really feels like the Ghostbusters, which is awesome. They got all of the original cast (minus Rick Moranis and Sigorney Weaver) and that makes the game. It's not perfect, there are some glitches and some of it's just fan service and it's really short. I beat it in three nights more or less. Still definitely a fun time.

I suppose that's all. Ready for another mind numbing work week.

No comments: