Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Completely random crap

Haven't had much to say lately. Basically nothing new going on, just watch tv and movies and playing video games. I'm just gonna do a brief list of stuff I've caught lately and random thoughts on it.

  • The Terminal- Tom Hanks was good as always and this movie was a lot better than I had heard. I'd give it a foot massage rating overall.
  • Drumline- I was bored and it came on TNT. Pretty much exactly what I expected so it achieves a heartfelt Meh.
  • House- Watched the season finale tonight and I gotta say this show is pretty damn sweet. I do think that any doctor that actually behaved as the lead char. would have long ago been sued out of the medical profession, but it's def. entertaining.
  • Deadwood- I'm now three weeks out of the loop! Man I miss it. I start to freak out if I don't hear someone being called a cocksucker a couple times a week. Fortunately my neighbors like to argue so I'm not gonna be dying anytime soon.
  • Halo 2- Been playing a lot of this lately, it's just caught my attention for some reason. Got my rank up to 13 and climbing, woohoo.
  • WoW- I continue to be this game's willing thrall. I don't know if I can ever give it up at this point. Between creating alternate characters and getting the best equipment for my warlock and player vs. player action this game holds my attention vigorously.
  • Lindsay Lohan- She hosted SNL this weekend and while she is hot, man she needs to eat something. Those little twig arms are not sexy. Makes me think of Auschwitz or starving African children.
  • Poker- This weekend I bet I watched no less than 7 different poker programs on tv. You gotta love that. The really sad part is that I loved most of them. The rerun footage of the World Series of Poker, the World Poker Tour, Celebrity Poker Showdown, Fox Sports Poker Stars Showdown, The Heads Up Poker Championship, etc., etc. Hell Gabe Kaplan has a new show coming out... I mean come on, poker resurrected the Welcome Back Kotter guy, it's power knows no bounds.

No comments: