Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Second verse, same as the first

The 300 road trip 2.0 suffered from the same problem as the first one, Trip's car crapped out. Nothing we could do this time, some hose blew or something and we got stranded in Brosville. Fortunately we were near that new pizza place Dell'Anno's so waiting for his rents and the tow truck wasn't as brutal.

I kept myself occupied yesterday by playing a ton of WoW and watching movies. I watched Clerks 2, which was pretty good. Better than I expected really (foot massage). I also watched The Departed finally and man that's a good movie. Mike compared it to The Godfather, which is saying something considering how much he worships that movie.

I don't know if I'd go so far as that, but it's really, really good. Nicholson is amazing (as usual). DeCaprio and Damon have developed into heavyweights fairly quickly. The story was fantastic and well woven. I'm saying Filet Mignon.

No comments: