Monday, October 29, 2007

Seeking coma state

It's been a while since I wrote. Frankly I've been having a shitty week. In fact, it's been a shitty month and when everything is tallied it may even be a shitty year, although it'll be close in the end on that. But I'm not going to bitch about how much work, my love life, everything sucks. I'm just gonna say some things about the good stuff that has happened recently.

Firstly I got to hang with my brother last Sunday. He came in and we just lounged around the house all day, watching football, playing video games and talking. It was cool. I miss getting to do that with him. Reminded me of the old days.

Secondly I sold my Jeep for close to my asking price. It was relatively painless, despite standing in the pouring rain for over an hour to close the deal. Now I just have to decide whether I want to be responsible with the money or not. Reality vs. a wide screen tv. Oddly I'm leaning toward holding on to most of the money in an "Oh shit" fund. That would probably be the smartest thing to do. The problem is my tendency to dip into that sort of fund for shit I don't really need. Bah, whatever. I am getting some new Dr. Marten's tho, my old one's have holes that let water in with the greatest of ease.

The Red Sox won the World Series. I don't normally give a grizzled fuck about the Red Sox, but they did it in four straight games, making my life considerably easier. So here's to them.

Here's to hoping November does a better job of not giving me the cockpunch. Off to bed.

No comments: