Anyway, this post is gonna be some random thoughts that occured to me today. So without further ado:
- Cape Cod Sea Salt and Vinegar chips are super awesome. It's like crack except for fat guys.
- Slurpee kicks the ass of Icee in every possible way. It's not close. I only lament that 7-11 is so far out of my normal drive and, hence, Slurpees are harder to procure.
- The new Radiohead album, In Rainbows, is exquisite.
- Kitchen Nightmares is great. Why do I love a show about a guy yelling at people to get their act together when I'd smack someone who treated me that way?
- The weather needs to move back toward fall. I'm sick of days in the 80s. Fuck all that, I want it brisk! I want those beautiful leaves on the trees.
- I also would like more rain.