Sunday, February 10, 2008

Long fuckin week

As my title suggests I am exhausted. Work has been trying, I haven't been sleeping very well and I got some upsetting news from a friend this week. So I think I'm just gonna finish this up and go to sleep for a long, long time and hope I wake up with my reserves not still spent.

I had to run NASCAR's Bud Shootout last night, which did everything in it's power to make my normal slack Saturday night into a stress-a-thon. So that was fun. Did I mention I hate NASCAR with every fiber of my being? From Hell's heart I stab at thee!

I downloaded an album this week from Amazon's mp3 service called Look Directly at the Sun. It's a collection of Chinese bands and it's pretty good. It's got a very 70s underground rock vibe to it and I am enjoying it. Heard about it on a NPR podcast.

No comments: