Monday, March 17, 2008

Aborting mission of my own volition

Went to Gboro today with the full intent of buying a HD TV, but that plan did not come to fruition. Saw an LG 42 inch in the Best Buy sale paper and assumed it was the same one they had on sale last week, but I was mistaken. It only had a 1,600-1 contrast ratio and so I said nay. I debated buying a couple of others there, but I decided to hold off. One seldom gets burned by waiting to buy electronics.

So I rode around Greensboro a bit and shopped. Bought a few Marvel cartoon movies at Circuit City for $4 apiece. Decent deal. I looked around the Barnes & Noble and somehow emerged without buying anything. A good day for uncharacteristic restraint. Had a pastrami sandwich at Jason's Deli, which was not bad. Not great, but not bad.

I then came home and watched tv for a while, watched Truffaut's Day for Night (Meh.), and put together a cops and robbers themed playlist in iTunes. Woohoo. I'm the coolest guy ever.

No comments: