Tuesday, April 26, 2005

digital lifestyles and overpopulation

So I've been slack about updating. I've been keeping a very demanding video game schedule. I've been a part of so many virtual worlds I don't know where I am anymore. I've been hooking up with my brother playing both Starcraft and Diablo 2, which are both cool. I sold him out yesterday because I just needed a break.

I've also been hooking up some Halo 2 since the new patch and yesterday they released two new maps. Those are fun, but one of them is exactly like the Wizard from the first Halo and it makes me wonder why it took them so long to come out with new maps. I dunno, whatever.

And, of course, my dedication to WoW knows no boundaries. Been taking down a few high level instances and have finally got my infernal quest down. I'm part way through the quests to get my epic mount, just a few more goals on that and I'll be all speedy.

On a completely unrelated note, congrats to Nick and Abby. They are now proud parents and little Gus seems to be doing fine. Check out a myriad of photos at Nick's blog (conveniently linked on the left). I'm still freaked out by all my friends having kids... but I suppose I have little recourse aside from getting used to it. Anyway here's to happy times for Gus.

In other baby news, my nephew Cameron is growing like a weed (so says his father) and is doing well. So all seems right with the world as far as the munchkin crowd goes.

No comments: