Monday, April 04, 2005

Somebody need to do dey shirt laundry

So I've been busy this weekend. After Thursday's bachelor party I kinda kicked back on Friday and went to Trip's. We decided to trek out for some uncharted Chinese food in Eden. While in transit we saw a billboard for a sushi place and decided what the heck. I've only had buffet sushi at Chinese places and frankly it wasn't that exciting. This stuff, however, was exquisite. Definitely worth the trip.

Saturday I attended Adam's wedding, which was nice. He seemed really happy so that's cool. Nick and Abbie picked me up and it was cool riding with them. Gotta shoot them some love. Once I got home I took about a five hour nap and then went out with Mike and Shannon. We hooked up with Chafin and proceeded to get buckwild. Honestly I don't remember the last time I had that much fun in a bar in Martinsville. I was expecting to be stunned, but we managed to have a kickass time in spite of all the odds.

Today I slept in again. The Trip and I forced Corb to go to the sushi place. I even got Corb to try some of my spicy tuna roll, even after his vehement denouncement of all things raw fish based. Anyway it was quite tasty (as was our waitress). After sushi we retired to Trip's where Corb and I watched Napoleon Dynamite and Trip snored. Not a bad day.

1 comment:

NickVNC said...

Hey man check out Gus's blog

www.augustinvipperman.blogspot.com

later--Nick