Monday, April 18, 2005

Slapass leapfrog

So I am still recovering from helping Trip pull up the carpet in his basement this Saturday. It was quite a job and I had to get up in the A.M.! But we got it all up, cleaned up the dog urine and tack strips and now all that's left is some fabulous asbestos tile. Woo.

After all that I returned home, planning a long nap. But it was not to be, Kevin came down and we hung out and played a little Halo 2 and watched Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle again. High quality stuff.

Then on Sunday, Adam gave me a call and we hooked up on Xbox Live and I schooled he and his brethren. Later my bro called and we chatted for a while, then we got online and played some Diablo 2. That was cool. We're gonna hook up and play some more tonight.

So yeah, that covers the weekend. My life could not possibly be more exciting huh.

No comments: