Thursday, April 07, 2005

They got the new Yanni cassette

So I've got to decide on a new bank. I honestly hate banks at this point. Their whole reason for being seems to be to try and take as much of your money as possible without you noticing it. This fee, that charge, the bank makes a mistake? well they gotta charge you for it. They know they have you, you can't go without a banking account and who wants to change banks? It all adds up to the Man sticking it to you. There is my incoherent anticorporate ramble for the day.

Yesterday I didn't leave the house, in fact I barely left my chair. I played WoW all day. Did a couple of runs in Stratholme, which was cool. I hadn't been there before. The first one we did the dead side and I got some Dreadmist Sandals, which kicks total ass. The second one we did the live side with only five people and no priest or druid. We rock. After that we did a guild run of Blackrock Depths and that was cool, although I was starting to wear down. I didn't really get anything great after the sandals, but had a good time.

Yes I know most of you will find the above paragraph incomprehensible, but what can I do?

No comments: