Thursday, April 21, 2005

Snit

I'm in a bit of a mood, but figured I should post something here. I don't know why I'm feeling grumpy, but I suspect it has to do with the fact that my downstairs neighbors enjoy having loud gatherings in the a.m. Those are always annoying.

Anyway I haven't done a lot this week. Continued reading the Incarnations of Immortality series and have been noticing that they are hot and cold. Finished reading Bearing an Hourglass, the one on Time and it was meh. and I read With a Tangled Skein, about Fate, it too was blah. I finished reading Weilding a Red Sword, on War, and that is probably my least fav. of them all. I'm about halfway through Being a Green Mother, on Nature, and it's def. in the top two with On a Pale Horse, about Death.

Anyway, I think I'm starting to lose some interest in WoW. It's not over yet, but some of the new stuff is irritating and I'm running out of new stuff to do. We'll see how that goes. Could just be my mood lately.

No comments: