Wednesday, May 31, 2006

It's a life sentence

Sooo today was a good day. I slept in (and slept well, which is sadly becoming less and less normal). I goofed off for a bit, went to meet Trip, got some tasty crab and then hit Walmart. Woo exciting stuff. We then came home and played Tony Hawk American Wasteland until about 1 a.m., which is seriously late for Trip. Actually, I shouldn't say we played Tony Hawk, I should say I pwned Trip back and forth and around again. He did win one and is very proud of that accomplishment, so I'll note it here.

I wanna see the new Xmen movie, but I may wait for a bit and catch a matinee next week or so. I hate fighting crowds and prefer noone in the theatre besides me. I've heard it's good, from Trip actually. He sold me out and saw it over the weekend. Bastard.

Ohhh Trip and I did watch the Gracie vs. Hughes battle tonight, along with the rest of the bouts from this weekend. Trip's dumbass skips around all the commentary so I never get a feel for who's who unless I already know with the undercard fights. Anyway Hughes pretty much manhandled Gracie as I predicted. It was sad, cause Gracie is a great UFC champion, but it's not the same sport it was a decade ago.

No comments: