Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The Trooper

So I'm almost done with my longass week, just one more day to go. It was going pretty rough until I slept like a damn rock until nearly 3 p.m. today. That took a lot of the edge off. But yeah, I make it through tomorrow and I have a day off, woo.

The weather has been so damn gorgeous and I'm spending all my time inside looking at a screen. I'll grant you that I'd probably be doing the same thing if I was off mostly, but I can bitch about it now cause I'm obligated to be there! At least I get to drive to work in temperate conditions. Today I rolled up listening to some Jimi Hendrix and that was nice and seemed fitting for such a beautiful afternoon. The trek home was all Iron Maiden, I love, repeat, LOVE the basslines from Iron Maiden. It's just got this driving sound that I dig a lot. Anyway I'm off.

No comments: