Saturday, May 06, 2006

Ramblings of the insane and pathetic

Soo it was a busy night at work, but not bad. The time went quickly, which is always good. There is a new camera watching what I do, but honestly I don't give a shit. I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing and so it's fine.

So after work, on my drive home my cd player's batteries died. I decided not to try and juggle it around to switch em while roaring down the highway and gave late night radio a listen. Adam had told me about this paranormal talk show that comes on and I went searching for it and found it. Man, there are some batshit crazy people out there.

The topic was what is your worst fear and the calls ranged from the kind of blah to Crazy-A bonkers (an expression I learned from watching the Young Ones). One guy's fear was that he could imagine odd things... he was totally out there. I gotta admit it was interesting to listen to some of these clearly bizarre people talk.

No comments: