Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Tell your gods to ready for blood

I'm feeling tired, but I can't go to sleep because I have to maintain my late night schedule. Don't want to be nodding off when I drive home at night, ya know. I thought I caught up on some sleep today, but apparently it wasn't enough.

I arose early (for me) yesterday because Mike and Shannon were in town and so I hooked up with them and we met Adam and Rachel in Roanoke for lunch, which was cool. I enjoyed myself, although I couldn't help but notice as we roamed the city streets that it was couple, couple and fat guy fifth wheel. I gotta do something about that, but I'm not really sure what.

Anyway on to other less depressing topics. Trip and I partook of some tasty seafood tonight and watched Deadwood. I know I talk about how great it is almost every week, but it really is that good. We also watched the Venture Bros., which I don't fear mentioning in the same breath as Deadwood. That's how good I think that show is, despite its animated nature.

I'm now reading Palahniuk's Stranger than Fiction and it's interesting. He knows where to go to find odd moments and knows how to make them work. His forward made me want to start writing more. By more I mean at all.

Oddly, I'm feeling cold. The AC isn't that low and I find it most peculiar.

No comments: