Saturday, April 14, 2007

Fucking people up with math

I'm beat. Long night... I had to watch White Chicks... I can barely hold my gorge. The Wayans Brothers in all their horrible glory. I managed to not gouge my eyes out, but it was a struggle.

I have recently discovered the power of the podcast recently. I've been listening to loads of video game news with NPR shows and music shows mixed in occasionally. It's like radio, except it's not the horrible crap that gets played around here and I get to listen to it whenever I want. I'm not bound by some programming director's whims. Plus they are all free on iTunes and download automatically. How badass is that?

Anyway I need sleep. One more shift before I get a shortened weekend, I have to work Tuesday and I'm dreading it. Not as much as I'm dreading our impending meeting in a coupla weeks. I have to show up an hour early and undoubtedly get bitched at about something. My handwriting is substandard or I didn't write down all the extraneous info on some spot that is in the log anyway. Love all the bureaucratic nonsense.

1 comment:

NickVNC said...

Didn't you get the memo about the TPS Reports?