Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Storm faced cloud

So it's been a full weekend for me. Sunday Trip and I went to see Grindhouse, which delivered exactly the joyful carnage I was hoping for (filet mignon). You just can't beat Rodriguez and Tarantino. I think overall I liked Planet Terror better (just for the zombie overtones). But I liked Death Proof considerably more than any other movie along those lines.

Monday, Jill and I hung out. We did a little shopping, had a nice dinner and watched Stranger Than Fiction. It had a cool tone to it, that I enjoyed. Also Maggie Gyllenhal is a cutie. Good all the way around (foot massage).

Today it was hanging with Danny and Trip and goofing off. We watched Trip play some Guitar Hero 2 and I tried it. I suck. We then grabbed a less than stellar dinner at Hardee's and watched Borat. Man that's funny, it can be a little scary at times, but funny. (foot massage) Trip and I also watched some more Planet Earth and that was awesome. Some nice coral reef shots, the sea snakes freaked him out a little, which amused me. Hehe.

No comments: