Saturday, January 22, 2005

All things blizzard

So it's gonna be a blizzard type of day. With wintry conditions hitting the east coast adn ice and snow hitting Martinsville it's gonna be cold, which I love. Also Blizzard is the company that produces WoW and I plan on doing plenty of that while all that ice and snow is hitting the roads.

Yesterday I hooked up with Corb and we hit Trip's and watched Spiderman 2, which was ok. We then played Halo 2 and man, did I suck. You take a couple of weeks off and all of the sudden your skills have deteriorated. Danny, who hooked up with us online, walked the dog on me. I might need to get some practice in, but I doubt I'll drag myself away from WoW.

I'm also slowly reading Augusten Burroughs' Dry, which is a story about his struggles with alcoholism, but funny. It's pretty good so far. His Running with Scissors also takes a lot of tragedy and makes it humorous as well.

No comments: