Monday, January 10, 2005

bitter and depressed

I haven't really been in a good mood for the last few days, so I haven't written much. Let's just say I'm poor and unhappy.

Yesterday I got to hang with Kev, Corb and Trip and we had good time. We played a lot of Red Dead Revolver and that was cool.

Today I watched football and played WoW all day. The landlady had said we were going to get a new fridge today and so the rents rearranged the house to expedite the moving in and out. So the living room was in disarray all day and guess what? The guy never showed up. So that's fun. We got a call around 8p.m. and she told us he would be coming on Friday. Isn't that special?

Anyway I'm gonna go read and try to indulge in escapism for the rest of the night.

2 comments:

NickVNC said...

Hey how do you post the links on the side of your page. Can I do that on my blog?

NickVNC said...

Think I figured it out. Thanks though