Wednesday, January 19, 2005

... and the flavin

So we finally got our new fridge today, which tells you how exciting my day has been since this is the lead. It only took the guy two weeks to get it here. Still it is nice to have a fridge built in the last 20 years. It runs quiet and the whole house has cooled down by 10 degrees.

In other news, today was Kevin's B-Day and I gave him a call. He was lounging and so all was well. He may be helping me get a job with his station, if I can't find anything else. It's good to have friends that don't suck. (Well don't suck all the time :)

My parents watched the sequel to the Princess Diaries and I tried my damnest to not listen. I put on the headphones and tried to tune out, but I still heard plenty of the horror. At least Anne Hathaway is hot. You know I didn't see the first one, but I think i was able to puzzle together the in depth story line. I must be some kinda of genius.

No comments: