Thursday, January 20, 2005

In honor of the snow

Now listening to: Classical webradio

Oh the weather outside is frightful
and setting people on fire is so delightful
since I've no work to go
my life blows
my life blows
my life blows

That is the end of music time. Moving ahead, not much is going on. Same old crap. Lots of people are trying to talk to me about jobs and whatnot and I don't want to hear it. It's making me crabby... that is to say, more crabby than normal. It's not their fault. My friends are simply concerned and I appreciate that. But I'm trying to maintain a bubble of denial here. Everytime this stuff comes into my mind I feel a rock forming in my stomach and depression ensues.

Anyway I do love the snow. Driving home from Trip's tonight was wonderful. The roads were fine and I love the way the snow looks when I'm cascading down the asphalt.

No comments: