Saturday, January 01, 2005

Are my eyes bleeding? No. Then I'm not done gaming yet.

I lost the last two days to video games. On Thursday, Kev rolled down and we got the whole crew together (Kev, Trip, Corb, Danny and myself... Langdon also showed up late) and we played Halo 2 all damn night. I left Trip's at 5 a.m. But we had a good time. Goofing off and running and gunning. I knocked some of the rust off, it's amazing how quick the skills can fade when you don't play everyday.

Yesterday (New Year's Eve) I did nothing but play World of Warcraft. I think I ended up with over 12 hours logged in for the day. That's right, no parties, no kisses at midnight, just me and my computer being nerdy. To be honest it was one of my better New Year's Eves. That holiday usually sucks for me, it's all about disappointment. This year I wasn't disappointed...just lame.

Anyway I'm hoping 2005 works out better for me than that bastard 2004. As for resolutions, I don't really have any other than find a decent job. Here's to hoping I can fulfill that one.

I may try to leave the house today, but I make no promises.

No comments: