Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Screwing around

Preparing to: inject some time into my favorite addiction...WoW

So Corb and I ended up helping Trip put together his computer desk today. It's fair to say the three of us spent the night screwing...and don't think we didn't make that joke plenty. It went fairly smoothly, aside from mixing up one set of screws and one screw refusing to go in right. I enjoyed it really, it's like a puzzle.

Tomorrow we're supposed to get together with Kevin and play some Halo 2 and that should be cool. He's bringing down his Xbox, so I don't have to sweat lugging mine around. I'm looking forward to hanging.

Not much else going on besides playing WoW. I think tomorrow afternoon I may try to put up a few words about some of the cool things in the game. I haven't been specific because I wasn't sure my readers (both of you) would be interested. Then I realized...I don't care. It's called incoherent rambling for a reason people.

No comments: