Friday, December 24, 2004

Trix are for kids

I had a really good time tonight. We (Mike and I) had planned to go to Roanoke and hang with Kev, which woulda been cool, but that didn't pan out. I was a little disappointed when I found out, but had a good time anyway. We (Mike, Greg, Sharon and I) ended up going to G-boro for some last minute shopping (which blew) and then had a nice dinner at Carrabas (sirloin marsala is yummy).

After that we hit a coupla bars, hooked up with Nick and Abby and that was cool. We left before it got terribly late, as Greg was semi-concious from lack of sleep. After dropping them off, Mike and I hooked up with Chafin and Rick, who I hadnt' hung with in years, and went back to Chafin's pad. It was a harrowing drive back there because he lives in bumfuck Laurel Park and was swerving quite a bit. Still we had a good time hanging out and I'm definitely gonna have to get up with them again. We watched part of Kill Bill Vol. 1 and that made me want to see it even more. I'm now jonesing for some kung fu action.

Anyway tomorrow is X-mas Eve, which doesn't really mean much to me other than everything will be closed. I'm not as much of a humbug as I used to be, but I'll still be glad to get all the malls and traffic back to normal levels.

No comments: