Sunday, December 05, 2004

Such is my faith

Now listening to: Nick Cave

I can't believe the Steelers pulled off that win. I really thought Jacksonville had it in the bag, but Pittsburgh managed to pull of a crazy finale to take the victory. Wow. The Steelers made so many mistakes that should have added up to a loss: tons of penalties, coverage breakdowns on third-and-long, and getting away from the run. Still they won... I'm hoping that kind of mental toughness will play out in the playoffs as well. It's also nice that Big Ben remains unbeaten. I'm hoping for homefield advantage throughout the playoffs.

The Jaguars are gonna be good in a year or two. Leftwich is dangerous and with that kind of play they could be on the road to success. Of course half the players on their team are former Steelers.

Played a ton of WoW this afternoon and I'm loving it. My undead warlock is up to level 15. Wow...you can't say that without sounding like a total nerd. It is getting more challenging tho and I'll probably be forced to do some grouping soon, which I'm not overly keen on. I like to solo. I'm a loner Dotty, a rebel.

I also finished the second Lemony Snicket book and it was decent. I'm debating reading the third now, because they really aren't happy, fun-time books. They are kinda depressing. Not bad, mind you, just a there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments: