Monday, December 20, 2004

Obsessions and records

Now watching: ESPN (PTI)

So I've been playing tons of WoW, no surprise. My warlock is now up to level 29 and building. I love almost everything about this game, it's just awesome. I can't get enough. I am constantly driven to keep moving my character up in level, but even more I'm constantly driven to keep doing something. Even when I'm not working to get xp, I'm having fun. It's cool hanging around the auction house. It's fun to build your fishing skill (which really isn't an exciting activity). It's simply Warcrack.

Other than that I've been watching the final season of Buffy. That show is so good, it's unbelievable. The characters have nice depth and real motivations that play out in the show. It's funny, without giving in to sacrificing the plot for humor. It's a sad thing that the show is over.

Watched some football yesterday. I know Nick was happy that Marino's record stands another week, but Peyton Manning will get it next week. Peyton showed some class, not throwing the ball with the game in hand. Taking the knee shows he deserves to be a legend.

I am with Nick tonight, tho. I am rooting for the Phins to kick the crap out of the Pats. It's a long shot, but stranger things have happened.

No comments: