Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Sunless tanning lotion

Now watching: South Park

Had a good time in Roanoke today. Hooked up with Kev and we did a little shopping. I did manage to control my spending for the most part, although I did come away with World of Warcraft. But that was about all I bought, besides coffee and dinner. My frugal nature took hold, hell I even had buyer's remorse for WoW on the way home. The only problem was I did none of the X-mas shopping I intended. Oh well.

For dinner Kev and I hooked up with Adam at Red Palace and it was cool hanging out. That's one of the worst things about getting older, not seeing your friends as much because they have real lives. Not me tho, I've resisted the urge to become an adult and will continue to fritter my life away with video games and sleeping into the afternoon.

Anyway I'm gonna get into some Horde action now and get my undead warlock on. Woo.

No comments: