Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Team Rocket Sauce lives!!

Now listening to: an amalgam of hits I received from Trip

A more laidback day after Mike left town i.e. no poker or alcohol. I spent the afternoon watching Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. While I still maintain that this is the best movie of the three, particularly visually, I didn't like it as much the second time around. It's still good, but it runs a little slow at moments or maybe I just wasn't in the mood, I dunno.

I then hit the Halo 2 Rumble Pit and moved myself on up to level 9 and watched PTI, which is the best sports show on tv. I then headed over to Trip's and we finished up XMen Legends finally. I'd give the game a nice foot massage rating. I'm probably gonna trade that and Burnout 3 in tomorrow.

We watched The Biggest Loser again and it had a nice twist at the end, so that was fun. I swear I hate being caught up in a reality show, but this is something I can relate to. After that we hit the Halo 2 and had a good time. Together Trip and I form Team Rocket Sauce and we ran some hos and had a little fun. It was actually the first time I've really enjoyed playing team games.

No comments: