Tuesday, December 14, 2004

You're like a big floppy cock

I'm currently torn between watching the final season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, which I borrowed from Trip, and playing more WoW. It's a conundrum. What to do, what to do?

Yesterday I finished off most of my X-Mas shopping. Man do I hate going to the mall this time of year. I run into everyone I know and have to deal with stupid people. It's a pain. The place was packed yesterday.

After that I went to Trip's and we watched American Wedding, which was better than either of us expected. It was a lot better than the second American Pie movie, which is faint praise, really, but it was pretty good. I'd give it +1 chainmail.

After that we got into a little Halo 2 action and Team Rocket Sauce kicked a little ass. We can't be denied.

No comments: