Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Startling confessions

I battled the WoW addiction and won! Well I won for the moment yesterday. Of course it wasn't as tho I did anything uselful, I just started watching the final season of Buffy, which is good so far. Still I did step away from the game and nothing bad happened...yet.

I also watched The Biggest Loser. You know what amazes me about reality tv? These people realize they are in a game and know that someone will probably have to get screwed for the others to win. Then they get all testy when they are the one's that get screwed. Come on, it's a game. It shouldn't come as a shock that someone lied. Ohh no, they put themselves in front of you. Big surprise. I'd pistol whip some of my closest friends for that type of money. I'd feel bad about it, but I'd have to do it. (I'm looking at you Trip.)

No comments: