Monday, December 13, 2004

I collected all the bear tongues I needed to start a plague

Ohh this weekend was fun. I played video games pretty much every waking moment. Of course I've been power leveling my undead warlock on World of Warcraft and that game gets better and better. I'm loving it.

On Saturday, after an afternoon of WoW Corb, Danny and myself metriculated over to Trip's for a nice Halo 2 LAN party and had a good time. It was really fun. I have to be honest, I figured that having played on Live would have made playing with only four people less fun, boring even. But that wasn't the case at all. We experimented with game types and had ball. After leaving Trip's I played WoW until 5 a.m., it seemed like I blinked and three hours were gone.

I got back on the WoW horse again on Sunday, with only a brief respite to watch the Steelers top the Jets. It was a great game. Good defense both ways and I love seeing Jerome Bettis get the glory. He is the man. His TD pass was inspired play calling. Pittsburgh moves to 12-1 and clinches a playoff spot. We just have to keep pace with the Patriots and keep home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

Not sure what my plan is today. I need to close out some Xmas shopping. I also may try to step away from the laptop and not play WoW for a bit. I'll probably end up playing anyway.

No comments: