Monday, December 27, 2004

Skip to the end, how do I kill it?

Well the holiday season is closing down, with only one more depressing holiday left, New Year's Day. Hopefully I can make it through it. Xmas wasn't so bad, hanging with friends, playing video games, eating way too much.

Yesterday I watched the Steelers avenge their lone loss of the season, topping the Ravens. Those guys simply look good across the board. Roethlisberger got injured and that worried me, but hopefully he'll be ok. Next week's week's game with Buffalo is a bit of a problem tho. The Steelers have absolutely nothing to play for, while the Bills are in the playoff hunt. But a loss right before the playoffs is not good for momentum. I think that game could be a real problem, especially since someone always gets injured in a game like that, to add irony.

I also spent some time watching movies instead of playing WoW (it's a step forward). I watched Hellboy, which was good the second time around. I also watched Return of the King (tho I did play a little WoW, through the first bit) and I wasn't sure what they added for the extended edition. It's hard to tell since I only saw it once in the theatre about a year ago, not that it makes that much difference.

No comments: