Saturday, December 04, 2004

Bow to my will, minion

Now listening to: Interpol

Took my PS2 to Trip's today to show him Katamari Damancy, which he enjoying right up until he got completely fed up with it. I've never seen such a swift turnaround. I forgot to bring my second controller, so there was no multiplayer to be had, which slowed things down a bit. It occured to me that I never play my PS2 anymore and it's fairly useless to me. I occasionally look through the PS2 games, but I've got so many XBox or PC games I'd rather play that it's kinda moot.


Corb came over later and we ended up going the way of Halo 2 for much of the evening. It was fun, well except for that one level where I couldn't get a kill to save my life. That was just sad. We didn't play any team games, so Team Rocket Sauce never got into any action.

Corb commented on my poker winnings the other day by saying I was "very brave." This was because I am unemployed and spent money on gambling. Apparently he thinks I'm Oliver Twist and put my last nickel on a roll of the dice. I suppose in his mind gambling is the same regardless of it you're playing poker or the lottery. But to rest his mind, I am not completely destitute (yet) and playing poker with 10 guys means I have a one in ten chance of winning, or better if my skills are better than their's. It also helpes when the cards come in your favor, which they certainly did last Friday.

Anyhoo, I'm getting back to my WoW addiction. The more I play, the more I want to play. It's that good. For Khaz Modan!!

No comments: