Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Not no way to play

Now listening to: Fugazi

So not much is going on, up to my usual tricks: playing WoW, doing a little reading (The Lust Lizard of Melancholy Cove, which is very funny) and watching tv with Trip. Trip and I watched the penultimate episode of The Biggest Loser tonight and that was fun. I know I'm overweight and have absolutely no room to insult anyone for being fat, but damn the fat jokes are easy while watching that show.

We also watched House, which was pretty good. The lead is a guy from The Black Adder, which is cool. I was entertained. Oh and we watched Committed, which was funny. It was quirky and made me think that perhaps NBC is kind of trying to emulate the Garden State vibe with the show...except maybe a little more wacky.

My problem is there were all these ads for shows coming on soon that seemed kind of interesting, but I really don't want to watch more tv. I need to spend less time in from of a tv/computer screen. That said, I go off to spend the rest of the night playing WoW, because I needs my fix.

No comments: