Thursday, May 24, 2007

The Gonzo Fucktards

Well it turns out there was a mistake on my evaluation, so I am not as unappreciated as I thought. So that's a good thing. The bad part is that I get to once again prove my attendance is exemplary by working lots of overtime. Since one of our group got a promotion and her day slot was filled by a night person, I get to work more. I shouldn't complain, not like I'll do anything constructive with the time anyway.

So I finally worked my way through the first season of Heroes. It's a really good show, really good. Anyone that wants to watch it can, legally even, by going to NBC.com and watching it there with fairly limited commercial interruption. The season finale was good, but it didn't have quite the payoff I was hoping for. Still I can't wait for Sept. to see more, although there are no shortage of things to occupy my time these days... just not the things I wish were occupying my time.

But anyway, sweeps is finally over, I believe, with the American Idol nonsense done. It was a highly stressful night at Fox, although it wasn't really my problem. I was broadcasting the fabulous One Tree Hill season ender. I'm sure all of you caught that... (insert sarcastic tone here).

No comments: